Monica L. Maple
Monica L. Maple has significant experience in estate planning, elder law, probate, guardianships and business transactions and planning. Her practice focuses on helping clients and their families plan for the future, whether that be with the simple estate plan, a complex trust, special needs trust or Medicaid planning. Monica has a heart for assisting our senior saints and disabled loved ones. She works closely with hospice organizations in helping patients/clients plan for end of life issues. Monica assists families in navigating through the probate or trust administration process after the death of a loved one. She also assists clients with guardianships of minors and disabled and/or incapacitated adults.
Monica is married to Aaron, and they have two sons, Blake and Carson.
- University of Tulsa College of Law, J.D., highest honors, 1998 (Order of Curule Chair recipient)
- Bartlesville Wesleyan College, B.S. in Human Resources Management, magna cum laude, 1995
Bar & Court Admissions
- Oklahoma State Courts
- U.S. District Courts in Oklahoma
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit
- Muscogee Creek Nation Court
- Oklahoma Bar Association
- National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys
- Rated AV Preeminent by Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Ratings